Artist Cesar Santos’ paintings seemingly bring the works of masters – from the Renaissance to the nineteenth century to Modernism – together, juxtaposing their styles one on top of the other.
Traditional African attires
(<Sekai no MINZOKUISHO Zukan (世界の民族衣装図鑑)> Japanese Illusrators Drawing Many Different Kinds of Traditional Costumes.)
1. Gomesi : Ugandan Traditional Clothing & Traditional Clothes of Maasai People in Tanzania
2. Traditional Clothes of Afar People in Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eritrea & Traditional Clothes of Herero People in Namibia, Botswana and Angola
3. Royal Court Dress of Kuba Kingdom in Democratic Republic of the Congo & Mushanana : Rwandan Traditional Clothing
4. Milaya Lef : Egyptian Traditional Veil & Djellaba (جلابة) & Moroccan Traditional Clothing
5. Traditional Clothes of the Amazigh (the indigenous people of North Africa) & Gandoura (قندورة) &Traditional Clothes of Algeria and Morocco
6. Kente : Akan Traditional Clothing & Haik : Algerian Traditional Veil
The creamiest vegan pasta you’ve ever seen.
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta on Minimalist Baker
oh my god I want this now <3
*hears one second of sound from a lotr movie* are you watching lord of the rings
Ryoko-Demon is our “Cosplay Spotlight" for today. Check out some of her amazing work on our website and leave your thoughts in the comment section below. She is an extremely talented cosplayer and is by far becoming one of my favorites.
pascalispunk: Thank u @sophie_789 for the nomination. I nominate @mssarah__paulson @iamlenaheadey and @uzoaduba #IceBucketChallenge #alsicebucketchallenge #strikeoutals